Low stock: 1 left
Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery. The latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX motor, including the new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app. Plus, a 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post.
Why you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist smart system to its full potential
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It comes equipped with Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Powerfly FS frames feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.