Low stock: 1 left
The tech you get
An upgraded OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with longer reach and oversized head tube and seat tube for maximum strength. An extra-long-range 750 Wh battery, a super-responsive RockShox ZEB Select+ fork and RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT shock. You get SRAM's GX AXS wireless electronic transmission and the latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX, including a Bluetooth® System Controller that's integrated into the top tube and compact Mini Remote to change modes.
This bike features across-the-board upgrades that make it a serious ripper – especially the AXS drivetrain. It's built for hammering gnarly descents, then flying right back up again thanks to the powerful Bosch motor, 750 Wh battery and parts that can keep up with all that rowdy riding.
|OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, Removable Integrated Battery, Bosch System Controller-compatible, 150 mm travel
|RockShox ZEB Select+, DebonAir spring, 160 mm travel
|Bontrager Line Comp 30
|SRAM GX Eagle AXS, T-Type
|SRAM CODE Bronze 4-piston hydraulic disc
|Bosch PowerTube 750Wh, smart system (M, L, XL) - 625Wh (S)
|Bosch System Controller BRC3100, smart system
Bosch Performance Line CX, smart system, magnesium motor body, 85 Nm
Why you'll love it
- The Rail Gen 4's integrated System Controller lets you see your assist mode and battery level without getting in the way while the Mini Remote makes it easy to change modes or use Walk Assist
- Its clean cockpit is minimalist and sleek, and the smart system makes it easy to add a display if you want more data
- Intelligent eMTB and Tour+ modes automatically adjust the assist based on your input to give you just the right amount of power for your ride
- The frame is extra stout with a 34.9 mm seat tube to accommodate more robust dropper posts and an oversized head tube that works with burly e-MTB-optimised forks for less flex and more precise steering
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage.