Out of stock
The Fuel EX 5 is a full-suspension trail bike that's ready to handle it all. With trail-taming 140 mm front and 130 mm rear suspension, a Shimano 1x12 drivetrain, a dropper post for getting low on descents and hydraulic disc brakes, the Fuel EX 5 hits the mark as a high-value, high-performance mountain bike with exceptional versatility.
The tech you get
A sturdy aluminium frame with a Knock Block steerer stop to protect against spinning bars. A 140 mm RockShox Recon Silver fork, 130 mm of rear travel with an X-Fusion Pro 2 shock, a durable 12-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, dropper post and hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
You get full suspension performance without the sticker shock. The Fuel EX 5 has the same proven frame technology that riders have loved over the years, with parts chosen to keep the price tag low and stoke level high.
Why you'll love it
- You get a high-end ride at an exceptional value with frame features like Boost148 and ABP that give you confident handling and room to upgrade parts as your skills grow
- It has the capability of far more expensive trail bikes: it shreds singletrack and can even handle the occasional XC or enduro race
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork's DebonAir spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝ and sizes M to XL get 29˝ wheels