Trek Procaliber 9.6
Sorry Currently Sold Out
Procaliber 9.6 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. Its fast carbon frame boasts a trail-taming IsoSpeed decoupler, quick-rolling 29er wheels and a RockShox Recon Gold RL suspension fork to keep you fast and smooth over roots and rocks during your most demanding mountain bike rides.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100 mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with a plush DebonAir spring and remote lockout, a lighter-weight wide-range Shimano SLX drivetrain, and tubeless 29" Bontrager Kovee Comp 25 wheels.
The final word
This bike can compete with the very best hardtails out there. You get fatigue-fighting IsoSpeed with component upgrades that save weight and give you better handling. If you want to rock the local race scene and rack up serious mileage, the Procaliber 9.6 is a great choice.
Why you'll love it
- The upgraded fork gives you a remote lockout, a more plush spring and a damper that gives you more control over the rough stuff.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- The solid XC group set will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hang tough through everyday training rides
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- The remote lockout lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars