Low stock: 1 left
The Fuel EXe 9.7 redefines e-mountain biking with a revolutionary motor that tucks away neatly for a ride that's light, lively and just as playful as a traditional mountain bike, with the added benefit of pedal assist to help you crush climbs. An upgraded suspension package pairs with cherry-picked components for snappy shifting and precise modulation on the trail. All that, and a lightweight carbon chassis to keep your ride nimble and stiff with just the right amount of vibration-damping goodness for when the trail gets rowdy.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame equipped with a fully encased 360 Wh battery and TQ harmonic pin ring transmission with a smart charging port, integrated LED display and discreet handlebar remote. 150 mm FOX Rhythm 36 fork with Float EVOL air spring and GRIP damper, and 140 mm FOX Performance Float X rear suspension. Plus Tubeless Ready wheels and tyres, and a 12-speed drivetrain that blends Shimano SLX and XT components.
- You'll get a light and playful ride on descents, and just the right amount of assist on the way back up
- Its tiny-but-mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, plus it ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- The battery is simple to remove with an Allen key – no proprietary tools or black magic necessary
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike
|OCLV Mountain Carbon, removable battery, 140 mm travel
|Fox Rhythm 36, Float EVOL air spring, 150mm travel
|Fox Performance Float X
|TQ 360 Wh
|M - 19.15kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)