Stages Smart Bike
This product is currently sold out.
STAGES - SB20 SMART BIKE
Real Bike Feel.
At the heart of the StagesBike is a smooth, silent electronic resistance unit providing up to 2,200 watts (at 130 rpm) of stunningly realistic road feel right down to each electronic gear change. An oversized flywheel makes climbing, acceleration, and coasting feel spot on. Standard road bars and saddle included—and both can be swapped for your personal favorites, including aero bars.
Real Bike Fit.
With micro-adjust saddle fore/aft adjustment and handlebar reach/stack with laser-etched sizing scales, adjustable brake hoods and crank arm settings ranging from 165mm to 175mm, you can tune the StagesBike to precisely replicate the fit and feel of your favorite bike and get the most out of your indoor miles.
The Future is Now.
StagesBike brake hoods incorporate electronic shift buttons and separate ‘sprint’ buttons. Riders can customize the function of each button and choose between several virtual drivetrains simulating a variety of popular bike setups. And with functional brake levers and steering buttons, the StagesBike is ready for the evolution of indoor cycling.
Compatible with Everything.
The StagesBike will be optimized for the most popular indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Rouvy, Road Grand Tours, FulGaz, Kinomap, and others, with ANT and Bluetooth connectivity for all control modes. Equipped with several control modes for use with 3rd party apps, with your Stages Dash GPS Cycling computer or stand alone. Two USB charging ports keep your devices juiced up during your ride, and an integrated adjustable tablet holder makes it easy to see the action.
Industrial Strength Indoor Design
Designed by the indoor cycling experts with a fitness studio-quality Stages Indoor cycling frame for unsurpassed stability and durability, and a quiet, maintenance-free Gates Carbon belt drive for countless miles of trouble-free indoor riding.
Precision power measurement comes from a Stages Gen 3 Dual-Sided power meter. Multiple Tour de France victories can’t be wrong—this is the most reliable and accurate way to bring your watts to Zwift and beyond.
- Bike Weight: 62.6kg
- Bike Dimensions: 158cm x 56.3 x 118.6
- Drivetrain: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™
- Shifting: Configurable buttons - additional Sprint Shifters included + Ports for up to 2 additional shift locations
- Frame: 6061T-6 Aluminum
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Flywheel: 22.6kg
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Power: Stages Power LR - DualSided Power
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Max Power: 2200w @ 130RPM
- Q-Factor: 157mm
- Max Rider Weight: 136kg
- Rider Fit: 147cm – 208cm
- Two USB ports
- Tablet & phone holder
- Dual water bottle holders
- Standard road bar (31.8 mm) with sprint shifters
- Climbing and Aero shifters available for purchase
- Handlebar and saddle can be swapped for personal favourites
- Compatible with Aero Bars + Aero shifters available for purchase
- Compatible with four different crank lengths - 165 mm, 170mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm
- Wireless Firmware Updates
- Compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest & others