POC Ventral AIR MIPS - White Matt
Sorry Currently Sold Out
POC's performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle.
The Ventral Air MIPS works to enhance a rider’s aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight road cycling helmet has been developed according to POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. The addition of MIPS enhances rotational impact protection. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear mid-ride.
- Uniquely designed internal airflow channels provide ventilation at high and low speeds without impacting aerodynamic performance.
- Residual air travelling around the helmet is controlled by a 22° aero trailing edge: the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- The latest MIPS Integra technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Pair with Devour, Aim or Aspire sunglasses for a Seamless Fit