This product is currently sold out.
The bike game is evolving and yes road bikes now have batteries too! In true Scotty Browns fashion, we ar offering only the best, of course. The Pinarello Nytro takes a world class road bike platform and made quite a high performance, mega inspiring e-bike for those seeking this revolutionary technology.
Based on the Dogma F10, the Nytro handles like its race breed counterpart but has an extra kick up its sleeve for when you need it most. A simple click on the handlebar interface channels up to 400 additional watts, flattening even the most challenging of climbs. On downhill or tailwind sections, the Nytro conserves battery life by shifting the load back to the user. This is without argument, the most advanced, compact and lightest e-road bike on the market.
What you need to know:
- Modest battery size giving the road racing bike look
- Able to be ridden without engine on and still be an inspiring bike ride
- Full carbon frame to absorb the heaviest of NZ chip road
- SRAM 22 speed groupset with 32 rear sprocket for easy hill riding
- Disc brakes to help you brake in any condition
- Easy to use buttons (interface) to show which mode is selected
- Approx 100km of engine help in "BREEZE" mode
- Approx 50km of engine help in "ROCKET" mode
- Fulcrum racing aero wheels for piece of mind safety
- Frame has modern asymmetric design with ability to run 28mm tyres
We have these in store available for your viewing pleasure. please feel free to watch the Pinarello Video on our Pinarello home page and get a taste of what you can expect.
As one of our NYTRO owners commented... "the bike simply rewards you for your effort" and this is true..... more so when you're in "rocket" mode :)