2022 Trek Rail 7 - Dark Aquatic/Trek Black
Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery and more, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.
Big changes to 2022
- Upgraded fork - RockShox Domain RC
- Upgraded tyres - Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless ready, aramid bead, 29x2.50
Cassette - Shimano Deore M6100
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a trail-specific e-MTB that’s designed to tackle the same tough terrain as regular trail bikes. You already know just how awesome e-MTBs are on the mountain, and want to invest in higher-performance components.
The tech you get
- A light and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a 625Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail
- A 160 mm RockShox Domain RC fork, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock.
- A powerful new GEN 4 Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 32 km/h and a Purion controller.
- A 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, dropper post, Shimano 4-piston brakes and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels.
The final word
Rail 7 features an upgraded Shimano drivetrain and brakes, and an upgraded RockShox fork. But the biggest deal is that it houses the longest-range Bosch battery you can get paired with the epic new GEN 4 motor -That means more runs and more fun!