*ON SPECIAL* 2020 Scott GAMBLER 920 alloy
$4,500.00 was $6,500.00
This product is currently sold out.
*We have a one of these left on the shop floor in a size Small- come take a look at this beautiful bike in person and take advantage of this unbelievable deal!*
When designing the MY20 Gambler Alloy, we didn’t want to just recreate the carbon bike in alloy form. We wanted to design a standalone Gambler that has the quality to be raced and ridden at the highest level. We also wanted to do so in a way that is attainable for everyone.
We also wanted this bike to be light, and to have desired stiffness / flex values like the carbon version. By working cleverly with aluminum, we gave ourselves a very aggressive weight target that we were able to hit without risking any sacrifice in terms of strength / functionality. Over the past few years, we’ve advanced our alloy development techniques just as much as we have with carbon. The idea with the Gambler was to take away all material that wasn’t needed. Through optimizing forged parts, and utilizing as much tube to tube construction possible, we were able to save over 600g compared to the previous Gambler. There is 26.4% less forged material volume on this Gambler compared to the previous Alloy model.
- The new gambler was designed for one thing.... PURE, UNADULTERATED speed. It was made to help you make the right lines, make you go to the bathroom before your next run, so now the only thing holding you back is you!
- Newly designed virtual 4 link rear makeup
- Hydroformed custom Alloy Frame
- FOX 40 performance front fork
- FOX VAN RC performance shock rear
- Syncros MD30 rims TR
- SRAM GX DH short cage 7 speed Dh parts
- Syncros Post and finishing Parts